One of our core business is to supply all kind of provisions (Asian food), bonded stores, general stores for deck, engine and catering, tanker cleaning and maintenance chemicals, safety equipment, composite hoses, spare parts and engine repairs.
1. General provisions for ships and the offshore industries
We stock a wide range of international provisions, customs bonded stores, especially Asian food and technical stores to meet all kind of vessel’s requirements.
2. General stores for deck, engine, catering, stationery and medicines
A wide range of flexible services is totally adapted to our customer’s needs and includes:
||Office Stationery & Consumables
|Cargo & Deck Equipment
||Pipe & Tube Fittings
|Chemical & Petroleum products
||Plumbing & Equipment
||Power Generation & Electrical Equipment
|Consumables & Disposables
||Ropes and Hawsers
|Engineering, Machinery & Spare parts
||Safety and Personal Protective Equipment
|Fire Fighting Equipment
||Tapes, Packing & Jointing
|Galley & Kitchen Equipment
||Tools & Hard Wear
|Heating & Cooling Equipment
||Transport & Logistics
|Janitorial & Sanitary Supplies
|Lubricants & Painting Equipment
3. Any kind of marine or industrial machinery equipment and spare parts
|Auxiliary Engine spare parts
||Ship’s Crane spare parts
|Machinery spare parts
||Other spare parts
*Genuine consumable main engine spare parts such as gaskets, O-ring, fuel equipment, cylinder liners, piston skirts, piston rings, ect. For Sulzer main engines and MAN B &W main Engine.
One of our goals is to be a business partner for shipbuilders, shipowners and their management offices by helping them meet safety requirements and create a safe and protected working environment for the shipping crew.
Our engineers are trained in all major brands for gas detection, fixed and portable. We provide services for different brands (such as uti’s, Riken Keiki, New Cosmos, Komyo, Salwico, GMI, Toka Seiki, smoke/fire detection, calibration gasses). Besides services, we supply portable gas detectors of all major brands with competitive prices and highly accurate calibration gas (almost all gasses in stock).
As our engineers are experts in fine mechanics and electronics, there are many more things we can help our customers with. Basically, all fine mechanics and electronics on board of vessels are our work field.
Round the clock service and delivery wherever needed. With our own facilities and with the help of our subcontractors we can perform a complete range of service.
Ship repairs services include:
- Full scope of ship repairs and technical maintenance and general repairs
- main and auxiliary engines, pumps, ship gear, cargo hold and piping
- metal spares
- Repair of instrumentation and control systems
- ODME, Bolier control
- Bilgewater separatores
- IG systems
- Central clock system
- Pneumatic instruments: Nakakita, Yamatake
- Life raft/Life boat inspection, testing, repair
- Fire fighting system
- underwater inspection
- video survey
Worldwide service for spares logistics and all related catering supplies.
We are located at world’s biggest seaport and largest logistics center where a large number of ship-suppliers & vendors are located, express pick-up and direct deliveries to next available ports is given on daily base to any worldwide destination.
Combination of skilled resources with the ability to provide in-house groupage logistics to worldwide service and modern warehouse, equipped to meet stringent regulations for storage of temperature controlled and dry provisions as well as an extensive range of consumable stores for vessels and supplies to all related catering industry.
- Ship’s equipment, ship’s spare parts, Marine Spare parts, Marine Technical Services, Reconditioned equipment spare parts
- Complete set of spare parts
- Spare parts for all kinds of machinery and maintenance of chemicals
- All kinds of safety and navigational equipment
- Search and delivery of spare parts on customers’ request
- Delivery of spare parts according to existing catalogues
- Composite Hose for the transfer of oil, solvents, liquid chemicals, acids, cryogenic products and vapour
- Collecting spare parts from the vessel
Our warehouse is permanently manned by expert staff. As a result, we are able to respond quickly when your vessel approaches port. Not only do we collect spares from your suppliers, we also collect spares from your vessels for maintenance or repair. Or for temporary storage till an onward destination is known. In these cases, storage is for free. For taking your spares from board, we only charge the transportation at cost price, which can be considered as a service. In addition, we can coordinate onward transportation for you.
AFS Europe provides safe and secure crew change services at any port in the Netherlands.
What we do in order to distinguish from other companies:
- Quick response for benefit of Letter of Guarantee
- Status updates from time to time/support provided by e-mail
- Economical prices from the Airport to the ports in the Netherlands (no surcharge for 8 pers mini bus)
- Assistance at the Immigration office for all Visa related issues by our staff
Spares and Services for hatch covers and roro-equipment.
Thanks to expansion of our activities, we are able to offer an appropriate solution on the field of cargo access equipment for sea-going vessels, especially the bulk carriers and container vessels. We have started partnership with Cargo Care Solutions.
Cargo Care Solutions is an all-round supplier for hatch cover spares and all other cargo access equipment. As former after sales network of Macor Neptun and SEOHAE Marine System Cargo Care Solutions has over 30 years of experience in our branch. During the years Cargo Care Solutions acquired all original rights for equipment built by MACOR Marine Systems International, Macor Neptun and Transport Efficiency. Furthermore their experienced team is specialized in many other types of cargo access equipment for many of the well-known names in the maritime industry including: MacGregor, TTS, Tsuji Heavy Industries, Kvaerner, Macgregor-Navire, Dodwell, Macgregor Far East, Nakata Mac and Kayaba.
We can supply most types of standard fittings / spare parts including cleats, wedges, wheels, chain, rubber packing directly from stock.
Main categories of items we deliver:
- Hatch cover rubber packing – All different types for all different makers.
- Fittings – (quick acting) cleats, wedges, hydraulics, wheels, chains, etc.
- Hatch cover bearing pads – All different sizes and materials for all different makers.
- General inspection: A general inspection can be done at any occasion with any purpose. Our engineers will go onboard to check your equipment, make a full detailed report and will come up with proposals to keep your equipment in top shape!
- Pre-docking inspection: Our engineer will make a detailed report with a proposal for the repairs and a list of the spares needed. Just let us know well in advance and we will make a most competitive offer!
- Ultra-sonic weather tightness testing: Our engineers are trained and certified to test the weather tightness of your hatch covers with the class approved ultrasonic equipment made by SDT.
Introducing the UltraPad
The UltraPad is a polymer hatch cover bearing pad that offers the lowest wear rate available on the market today, improving support pad lifetime, lowering hatch cover maintenance costs. We offer the UltraPad in multiple sizes for different makers being able to offer you one solution for your entire fleet. The UltraPad can be used as replacement for traditional Bronze Teflon type support pads. We offer tailor made programs helping you find the best solution possible to keep your hatch in top shape.