Thanks to expansion of our activities, we are able to offer our clients an appropriate solution on the field of cargo access equipment for sea-going vessels, especially the bulk carriers and container vessels.
Therefore we have embarked on new partnership with Cargo Care Solutions.
Cargo Care Solutions is a company with a long history on the field of cargo access equipment. As former after sales network of Macor Neptun and SEOHAE Marine System we have over 30 years of experience in our branch. Today we are an independent and all-round supplier and able to supply parts and services for all brands of maritime cargo access equipment.
PRODUCT RANGE Due to our history Cargo Care Solutions is an all-round supplier for hatch cover spares and all other cargo access equipment. During the years we acquired all original rights for equipment built by MACOR Marine Systems International, Macor Neptun and Transport Efficiency.Furthermore our experienced team is specialized in many other types of cargo access equipment for many of the well-known names in the maritime industry including:
MacGregor, TTS, Tsuji Heavy Industries, Kvaerner, Macgregor-Navire, Dodwell, Macgregor Far East, Nakata Mac and Kayaba.
We can supply most types of standard fittings / spare parts including cleats, wedges, wheels, chain, rubber packing, etc directly from stock.
Main categories of items we deliver:
- Hatch cover rubber packing – All different types for all different makers.
- Fittings – (quick acting) cleats, wedges, hydraulics, wheels, chains, etc.
- Hatch cover bearing pads – all different sizes and materials for all different makers.
- GENERAL INSPECTION A general inspection can be done at any occasion with any purpose. Our engineers will go onboard to check your equipment, make a full detailed report and will come up with proposals to keep your equipment in top shape!
- PRE-DOCKING INSPECTION Our engineer will make a detailed report with a proposal for the repairs and a list of the spares needed. Just let us know well in advance and we will make a most competitive offer!
- ULTRA-SONIC WEATHER TIGHTNESS TESTING Our engineers are trained and certified to test the weather tightness of your hatch covers with the class approved ultrasonic equipment made by SDT.
Introducing the UltraPad The UltraPad is a polymer hatch cover bearing pad that offers the lowest wear rate available on the market today, improving support pad lifetime, lowering hatch cover maintenance costs. We offer the UltraPad in multiple sizes for different makers being able to offer you one solution for your entire fleet. The UltraPad can be used as replacement for traditional Bronze Teflon type support pads. We offer tailor made programs helping you find the best solution possible to keep your hatch in top shape.
When it comes to spare parts & service/maintenance of cargo access equipment AFS Europe will be there wherever you need us.